Jet Airways Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter netfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 87,786
well i hate the government for not reducing the prices of fuel. crude i think is below usd 50 now. 😛i dont really mind coz they have already forced me to buy a diesel car. i am cool with fuel prices unless they make diesel as expensive as petrol.

I assume Jet airways is privately owned . Why so much jacked up prices for printouts . It isn't a Govt. Organisation . Only govt Organisations have the right to command high prices .

This is only for duplicate tickets at counters.

Not applicable for first time ticket or for any number of copies downloaded/printed from their website.

That's an email I received from them today.

Jet Airways does not insist on an eticket printout to enter the airport but this is a security requirement by the civil aviation authorities. We observe a significant number of guests queuing up at our counters for re-prints of etickets due to which dedicated resources are being increasingly deployed. This last minute pressure for eticket reprints is also causing great inconvenience to our other guests who want to purchase tickets for immediate departures. We believe this increased cost of servicing of eticket reprints should be borne by only those who request for reprints and hence we have implemented the INR 50 charge. Jet Privilege Platinum members are exempt from this charge and we encourage all guests to get an eticket print at the time of ticket issuance. Jet Airways is working together with the various stakeholders to provide seamless travel using mobile/bar code technology which will do away with eticket prints. We look forward to its implementation following regulatory approvals.