BCCI News & Updates

Spot-Fixing: Five players suspended from all forms of cricket | News | NDTVSports.com

Deccan will surely miss TP Sudhindra in their crucial games against Rajsathan & Bangalore.

----------

India news: IPL council suspends five players named in sting operation alleging corruption | India Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Players : TP Sudhindra (Deccan Chargers), Mohnish Mishra (Pune Warriors), Shalabh Srivastava (Kings XI Punjab), Amit Yadav (Kings XI Punjab) and Bali were the players suspended, according to IPL chairman Rajiv Shukla.

what happened to the "Big" cricketers India TV claimed to have caught in tape? These are all unknown players

Well, they are all "known" now 😀 ... But if you ask me, this would make sense if this was all about Domestic cricket... They are using I-PL popularity to gain viewership.

Poor guys (those 5)! They thought they were making something "big", but they ended up looking like clowns 🙂

what happened to the "Big" cricketers India TV claimed to have caught in tape? These are all unknown players
wat esle did u xpect from "India TV" ??? 😛

All 5 of them were part of ICL.Anyways no action will taken against the franchise owners, with the "Mr Clean" Srini at the helm

even being payed so well in IPL they are doing such stuff, should be banned from all forms of International Cricket

^^^And Azhar Deservedly too with other Disgraced Life Ban MembersBut Kapil should not be treated as a Rebel

Kapil has dignity, besides I guess he is rich enough to miss this offer from BCCI 🙂Why Kiran More is not following Kapil, he equally supported and participated in I C L.

Maybe he needs the money and also a chance to take on other roles in Indian cricket.

Kapil has dignity, besides I guess he is rich enough to miss this offer from BCCI 🙂
Why Kiran More is not following Kapil, he equally supported and participated in I C L.

because he's sob .