BCCI News & Updates

I hope they dissociate themselves from BCCI and cricket. These guys need to get a shock. As per Sahara, companies interested in sponsoring the Indian team do not wish to spend more than 50% of what Sahara is paying currently.

In fact it does seem that Sahara is somewhat obsessed with supporting sport in India (Nothing bad though). I dont think BCCI wud find any other sponsor who wud take emotional decisions, instead of purely professional ones.

Right. If BCCI is so damn confident, why doesn't their chief (N Srinivasan, also co-owner of CSK) who owns India Cements sponsor the Indian cricket team? That he won't, knowing fully well that the investment isn't worth it.

I dont believe in coincidences! Everything happens for a reason! 😀 😛

But team is still wearing SAHARA logo 😀

The 5 overseas players rule might be accepted. Also there might be a slight reduction in the franchisee fee or allowing Sahara to accquire an additional partner to bring in more money. 370 million is horribly overpriced anyways.BCCI should keep valuations realistic. More they increase, the more the chance of the whole league collapsing

At the most they will ban these nondescript players And the Matter will be forgotten in a few days.People In India have accepted "Fixing" as a part and parcel of Cricket Otherwise How could Azhar who was banned for life can be elected as an MP for "Betraying the Nation"