BSNL Broadband Usage in Pune and Slow Speed for 1350 PLAN

• Thread starter Thread starter Surfer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,187

Surfer

ISP
MTNL 590 NU
Hi All, The last few months have been frustrating with BSNL . Firstly they change the site and introduce a Account no , now i cant pay my bills online because i cannot register in the portal.bsnl.in . On entering my account no and phone no , it gives me "inavlid Account no and Phone no combination " . then they go and change data.bsnl.in and it does not show me the usage for my unbilled period (it shows the cumulative usage) . has anybody managed to see the usage for the unbilled period in pune (west zone) . And since the last few days i am getting 512 kbps (even though downstream rate in the modem still shows 4 mbps) .. now i am not sure if i have crossed my 20 GB or there's something else ..

Hi All,

The last few months have been frustrating with BSNL . Firstly they change the site and introduce a Account no , now i cant pay my bills online because i cannot register in the portal.bsnl.in . On entering my account no and phone no , it gives me "inavlid Account no and Phone no combination " . then they go and change data.bsnl.in and it does not show me the usage for my unbilled period (it shows the cumulative usage) . has anybody managed to see the usage for the unbilled period in pune (west zone) . And since the last few days i am getting 512 kbps (even though downstream rate in the modem still shows 4 mbps) .. now i am not sure if i have crossed my 20 GB or there's something else ..

Same issue here.
How the Pune customers can access the data usage page ?
this problem is there for more than 1 month.
No concrete information is displayed on BSNL site.
Any clue ?