In2cable net 2MBPS unlimited (no fup) @ INR1340 per month!

nickd

Rogue
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 24, 2012
Hey Friends,

Using INR 990 plan thats supposed to be 0.95 to 0.99 MBPS max speed, but this is what i really get.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1949950516.png

Sometimes i get 1.20 to 1.40 MBPS speed too.

I am planning to upgrade to the 2MBPS unlimited NOFUP plan thats about INR 1340 a month.
The guys have promised actual speed may be between 2 to 2.25MBPS, so will share the result once upgraded.

BTW service is good, after 1 month just today there were some network problems and after calling the call-center, the guys were sincere and sent an engineer to my place and got it started.

Overall am happy and i think this is the only private broadband apart from government MTNL's DSL that can offer 2mbps unlimited for Mumbai locals for now.
Regards,
Nick

nickd

Rogue
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 24, 2012
Mate which area of Mumbai do you use incable broadband ?? How is the stability ??

Charkop-kandivili west area. Speed is great, stability is just normal. There is downtime once a week, but then you can phone the company and they fix it within an hour.

rajadeep

Regular
Regulars
Nov 9, 2007
Mumbai
Overall am happy and i think this is the only private broadband apart from government MTNL's DSL that can offer 2mbps unlimited for Mumbai locals for now.
Regards,
Nick
hmm fivenet has had a 10Mbps plan for a few years now... It cost 12k-15k a year depending on ur cable operator... Also they have 200TB+ data shared on their network which u can download @ 80-90Mbps speed... But this incable plan is good for ppl who don't have access to fivenet ...

nickd

Rogue
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 24, 2012
hmm fivenet has had a 10Mbps plan for a few years now... It cost 12k-15k a year depending on ur cable operator... Also they have 200TB+ data shared on their network which u can download @ 80-90Mbps speed... But this incable plan is good for ppl who don't have access to fivenet ...

Hey really thanks for this info, I thought it may take half or a whole decade to see those speeds for affordable price here in India. BTW, i see from the website their nearest office is in Malad, till sonali cable or something. I will check it out once I make some good money, I only hope there no monopoly thing or something, because these cable things depends on the local dhadha's mercies. 10 MBPS will just be a wow!

nickd

Rogue
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 24, 2012
Great i am also on 2mbps but on airtel Noida delhi-ncr max 270 i could get avg 220 -230

Ankush

Today its hitting 320 KBps look!!

Last Result:
Download Speed: 2570 kbps (321.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 301 kbps (37.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:47:00 AM

nickd

Rogue
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 24, 2012
I have 2mbps and i am utterly disappointed here in kandivali mumbai. Shitt service, everyday offing the router at around 6pm to 9pm night, later shutting the office so you cant do anything... then till 10:30 am the internet will be down all night and later they will on it, i am for now taking reliance netconnect+ as a backup internet till i find a better wired internet to replace this crap of a service called in2cable

krishnet

Regulars
May 6, 2012
boycott reliance and its products. take MTNL and for in2cable keep complaining and calling their offices and tell them u are frustrated and will disconnect if they dont solve ur issues

I have 2mbps and i am utterly disappointed here in kandivali mumbai. Shitt service, everyday offing the router at around 6pm to 9pm night, later shutting the office so you cant do anything... then till 10:30 am the internet will be down all night and later they will on it, i am for now taking reliance netconnect+ as a backup internet till i find a better wired internet to replace this crap of a service called in2cable