Revolution

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 5,370
Plot line looks cliched :\ but the action looks awesome 😀

Possibly another failure from JJ Abrams, following Undercovers, Alcatraz. The CW passed on his pilot "Shelter" for the next season. 😛

***Spoilers ahead***

I thought the pilot was alright, nothing special. Too many things were packed into it. What happened to the 2-hour pilot episodes or even a 75-minute pilot episode that USA network does. I liked how they went into the premise within the first 2 minutes. I liked the Uncle Miles (Billy Burke) character. Tracy Spiridakos, the leading lady playing the Charlie character is pretty. Then, there is Giancarlo Esposito. Other than these three, the rest of the cast were bland. There's also an annoying teenage son a la Terra Nova. What's with his asthma? Why should he have asthma? It felt forced.

Well, it's no Lost or Fringe. I think I'll check out a few episodes to see where they go with this.

Saw 2 episode of this, didn't like it. Acting and story is as bad as ever.

Electricity goes off and that has become sci fi now....they should come to India then :blackeyed:

Last edited by a moderator:
when Bryan burke is the E.P. expect it to be canned in the first season itself.All the characters in the show wear Hip clothes perfect with makeup despite no electricity or factories to manufacture them in the last 15 years

Ah. Damn. He was the dad in Twilight. I was unfortunate enough to watch the last part.