Revolution

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
[video=youtube;JwfCRAtkYEI]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCRAtkYEI[/video]

Revolution - NBC Official Site

balajik

Regular
Regulars
Jul 14, 2005
Chennai
Possibly another failure from JJ Abrams, following Undercovers, Alcatraz. The CW passed on his pilot "Shelter" for the next season. :p

balajik

Regular
Regulars
Jul 14, 2005
Chennai
***Spoilers ahead***

I thought the pilot was alright, nothing special. Too many things were packed into it. What happened to the 2-hour pilot episodes or even a 75-minute pilot episode that USA network does. I liked how they went into the premise within the first 2 minutes. I liked the Uncle Miles (Billy Burke) character. Tracy Spiridakos, the leading lady playing the Charlie character is pretty. Then, there is Giancarlo Esposito. Other than these three, the rest of the cast were bland. There's also an annoying teenage son a la Terra Nova. What's with his asthma? Why should he have asthma? It felt forced.

Well, it's no Lost or Fringe. I think I'll check out a few episodes to see where they go with this.

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
when Bryan burke is the E.P. expect it to be canned in the first season itself.All the characters in the show wear Hip clothes perfect with makeup despite no electricity or factories to manufacture them in the last 15 years