Settings for Netgear WRG614 wifi with MTNL adsl router

Vinu

[OP]
May 13, 2012
Hey,I just got myself a new MTNL (Mumbai) connection along with the MTNL adsl router. I have a netgear WRG614 wifi router and wanted to connect that to the MTNL adsl modem.Can somebody give me the instructions / settings for the netgear router??Thanks!

Delhite

May 21, 2012
Do as Follows,1.Basic SettingDoes Your Internet Connection Require A Login?- click yesEncapsulation - PPPoELogin - your phone numberPassword - CA numberService name - leave blankInternet IP Address - click on Get Dynamically From ISPDomain Name Server (DNS) Address - click on Use These DNS ServersPrimary DNS 59.179.243.70Secondary DNS 203.94.243.70NAT (Network Address Translation) - click enable2.ADSL SettingsMultiplexing Method select LLC-BASEDVPI 0VCI 32DSL Mode Auto(multi mode)3.Wireless SettingsName (SSID): Any nameRegion: AsiaChannel: 11Mode : g & bPost if it worked.

K

kreacher10

@Delhite: No point wasting time telling the thread starter anything as he has not bothered to post any update (one post and away) . So we presume its worked & so he has not come back. It's quite common here. Any way the link provided by socrates is quite comprehensive plus that blog has the setup instructions for many other modems/routers

sundhu13

Aug 16, 2008
Thanks buddies! This helped me to set up my netgear WGR614v9 router along with Dlink ADSL 502T. Thanks a lot!