Economic Times is falling below standards..What do you think? What about other business newspapers?

• Thread starter Thread starter rohit88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,742

rohit88

ISP
Airtel
Which business newspaper do you read? Is it ET or one of others...Business StandardFinancial ChronicleFinancial ExpressMintThe Hindu BusinesslineMost people say ET is the best but I've heard from some people that ET beats around the bush and has many errors.What do you think about other business newspapers?

E.T and Business Standard on Weekdays except Sundays. Mint when I am in Mumbai along with these two.E.T. is especially good on market news. Business Standard is great at op-ed and analysis. Mint reprints quite a few articles from WSJ.

ET used to be quite nice, but the quality has gone down considerably over the past year or so. On fe currently, refereshing change.

E.T and Business Standard on Weekdays except Sundays. Mint when I am in Mumbai along with these two.

E.T. is especially good on market news. Business Standard is great at op-ed and analysis. Mint reprints quite a few articles from WSJ.

Yea I know people who like Mint bcoz of its crisp articles and white paper.. the name is apt 🙂

----------

ET used to be quite nice, but the quality has gone down considerably over the past year or so. On fe currently, refereshing change.

Right ET got the huge market share bcoz of TOI's mammoth reach and bcoz one can get it along with TOI as part of their subscription offer.. and now almost everyone I know says ET is the best.. but we should try other biz papers as well..

----------

Please kindly post ur views as it would help me in my summer project. 🙂

250 more for level 2. so how many were to agree with your comments for level 1?i think level 1 is to tempt you. and hence required number must be hardly 5 or 10.

have no idea. they sent me like 10 mails with the same badge yesterday. i have hardly left any comments on their website considering they make it so hard to.