List of Vodafone USSD Codes

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 37,043
ISP
MTNL
Prepaid

1) *141# Check main balance (Very spammy and not recommended)

2) *111*2# Recommended way to check main balance which also displays your mobile no.

3) *111*5*2# Check 3G data plan and remaining data balance.

More to come
This should be made sticky just like MTNL User experience thread.

For bonus cards I use this code which was given to me by krish_88 *444#
Also found this on Vodafone site
'Did you know : Just dial *111# (toll free) from your Vodafone Prepaid number to check your current balance and validity, last 3 recharges, last 3 deductions and much more.'

There used to be more on their site but seems to have been removed or hidden after their site was 'improved'. If VodafoneIndia sees this please add other important ussd codes. Please don't post your silly standard post here unless you want to just make yourself into a laughing stock of yourself (if that's not already done). Hoping for useful contribution from VodafoneIndia.

Am I asking for too much? 🙂

OMG +10 internets to VodafoneIndia. Keep us entertained. BTW I am having a problem. All the USSD codes are working for me. I don't know why. Can you look into the matter please? My number +919820557121/s

Hello Sir/Madam,

Could you please share your number here http://bit.ly/JVaLKm ? We'll get back to you in a short while to address your concern.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

I think you have not read or understood what I have posted (post #2) . Please read carefully if you cant understand consult your superiors or even the nodal officers dept.

Lol Miracles don't happen for Vodafone prepaid customers. 😀

I think you have not read or understood what I have posted (post #2) . Please read carefully if you cant understand consult your superiors or even the nodal officers dept.
It has only been taught to write (useless stuff over internet), but it was never taught to read (forget about understanding what is written).