MTNL Teracom 3G Jadoo Data Card - 64 Bit Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter deanthomas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 6,684

deanthomas

ISP
MTNL 3G Data Card
I recently purchased a MTNL Teracom 3G Jadoo Data Card. And it does not work on Windows XP (64 Bit).I tried it in Windows XP (32 Bit). It works perfectly. But as my processor is AMD Phenom X4 (64-Bit) and I have 4 GB of RAM (2 Chips of 2 GB Each), I use a 64 Bit Windows XP. If I use a Windows XP (32 Bit), only 2 GB of RAM is used. I need 64 Bit Drivers for Windows XP 64 Bit. I had tried calling the Head of the MTNL 3G Department and they are telling me to come to BKC. As I use a desktop PC, its impossible to carry it there. And as it as government office, they won't have a 64 Bit System to check on. So they will just test it on a 32 Bit System and Show me that this is working. Can anyone help me ? I need 64 Drivers of MTNL Teracom 3G Jadoo Data Card so I can use it on my Windows XP 64 Bit.

Why don't you use Windows 7? I use it on Win7 SP1 Ultimate x64 and it works perfectly.

@deanthomas, you might want to try this MTNL 3G Data Card - Teracom Limited.

But they still aren't showing up a 64bit driver which means that driver is compatible for 32-64. have you tried using mobile connect or any other such software to connect or try connecting via direct dialup without using the mtnl 3g dialup software

I recently purchased a MTNL Teracom 3G Jadoo Data Card. And it does not work on Windows XP (64 Bit).
I tried it in Windows XP (32 Bit). It works perfectly.

Hello Dean,
What in what area of Thane did you get the 3g data to work, I have been trying to get MTNL 3g data card working in Thane but it simply refuses to work.

I checked this site :
MTNL 3G Data Card - Teracom Limited

The Manual Installation Procedure with Installation file for Windows is not been downloaded. I have finally installed Windows XP 32 bit and it is working on it. That computer is used by my grandfather and he is more comfortable with Windows XP rather than Windows 7. That is why I had to install Windows XP 32 Bit and its working on it.