The Bicycle Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter saarth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,640
Naam mat lo. I had been suspended many times for following gals on bicycle during school days 😀

Gals are impressed with Bicycle in school days & impressed by bykes in collage & impressed by 4 wheeler after that . Only brands needs to be changed.

Well said but for bigger cities. It Still work in Small towns.

They're still badass. idk if girls fall for it, but i was on palm beach road, going faster than a motorbike and the couple on the bike was like ooooooo look at him.

----------

and they're more than than any motor vehicle, u can drink and ride and no traffic rules either. and it goes anywhere u can go 😛

Even I used to say " Marega Saala kisi Din " whenever I saw someone doing Rash Driving.

police have converted a single long stretch of road beside a huge lack in the heart of Hyderabad as Cycling lane for one hour in the morning and In that hour no vehicles are allowed on that road. And even bicycles are available for rent here in the morning. We need more of these kinda programs all over the india

I wanted to use my Hercules cycle to go to school,

parents denied as they said it's not safe.

I sold my bicycle for 1k and didn't even get the money.

Now, I don't find Delhi roads safe enough to ride bicycles. /Just saying am just too lazy.