BSNL 3G WCDMA/HSPDA problem. plz help

anilsethi04

Regular
ISP
dial up
I am using bsnl 3G with huwaei e1750 and e353.Speed is good around 4mbps.U know bsnl changes after established connection from wcdma to hspda.My problem is that if I not browse or download for some second then hspda changes to wcdma.And when it on wcdma no data receives. And if I try browse or download the connection not come back to hspda.Its a big problem for me.For this problem I have download something in background to maintain hsdpa connection.And as a result my bandwidth are lossed.There is no dissconnection problem.I tried with mobile partner,mdma etcAlso used in both windows xp & 7.Plz help me is it bsnl 3g born problem or mine problem.Plz answer.Thanks

I think you are misunderstanding HSPA and WCDMA.WCMDA is a signal which is 3Gand HSPA is a speed which you are getting.If your 3G device supports 7.2 MBPS then it will show HSPASo when you are not surfing or your internet is in Idle Mode it will show WCDMA.What is the big Deal in that??

@atul when am not browsing or ideal mode.when I want to browse wcdma not convert to hspda.I have to dissconnect and reconnect.

@atul I am using two modems and used many mobile partner version but there is no such option for Idle time.plz can u explain which mobile partner version or how to do it?thanksand why other member not helping? sad

I have not used BSNL 3G (I hate BSNL). But, I have used Mobile Partner software before...maybe you should use the "Hspa Preferred" (or was it HSDPA preferred? ) option in that software. Else it may the BSNL tower that is doing the changes you mention or the device may have some problem.That is all I can reply for now to you problem.:Boy Thumb Up: