• Thread starter Thread starter antifup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,650

antifup

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hi.I am very angry and irritated by Airtel's low limit fup. I see this website even has a petition regarding it, but airtel isn't listening.We are basically back to the pre 2010 era, when we were paying 700 rs for 256kbps. The 1mbps/2mbps with download limits such as 5gb are a slap in the face.They are just to promote faster speed while we are basically paying for the same old 4 years ago plans.Someone told me this story, I don't know if it is true, how this person from Punjab wanted to purchase a Rolls Royce and was kicked from the showroom because apparently he didn't look rich enough to the showroom owner. So, he bought one somehow and brought to Punjab and used it as a garbage disposer and then the company apologized to him so that he does not wreck the reputation of the company like that.True story or made up, it's a good story. We can do the same with Airtel. Airtel offers better services than its competition, so we certainly don't want to move to other ISPs. Plus, the other ISPs have FUP as well so that doesn't help.I suggest we make a bumper sticker something along the lines "Anti-FUP #Airtelsucks". You know, something like that.And put it up on our cars/bikes etc. Maybe it's a stupid idea, maybe it isn't.Everyday I check various ISPs to see if they are available in my area and do they have a FUP or not. FUP is here to stay unless or until we do something about it.How do you feel about this? Please provide me your views. 🙂Thanks.

Would you really want to have AIRTEL splashed all over your car ?

Would you really want to have AIRTEL splashed all over your car ?

How big do you think a bumper sticker is? lol. Just a little sticker on the side... i know it'll spoil the looks but oh well.

Just a little sticker on the side... i know it'll spoil the looks but oh well.

There, not worth imo. And all over is just a hyperbole 😉