Imagine TV removed from tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter starsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,219
Now remove UNDIeTV and UNDIeTV profit, and make me happy Tata Sky.

Why dont they delete 3 channels and add a new HD one. I cnt keep waiting any more. When is the satellite supposed to be launched?

Why dont they delete 3 channels and add a new HD one. I cnt keep waiting any more. When is the satellite supposed to be launched?

Million dollar question mate .. TS is really annoying now .. Others have as many as 15 - 20 HD channels and TS are stuck on 8 - 9 ..

Just today afternoon I saw that Imagine TV has been removed from Tata Sky. Lets see that whether they will add Sony six in its place now.

My family watch some show on Imagine TV. Thankfully i don't have TATA Sky. But I like Tata Sky. I prefer TATA Sky over RDTV because of TATA Sky descent logo.

Sony SIX is in HD and when it comes to the addition of HD channels, I have Ten HD in my top priority wish list. Especially when Roland Garros French Open will start from May 27, I would love to watch the games of Federer, Nadal & Djokovic in HD.

My family watch some show on Imagine TV. Thankfully i don't have Tata Sky. But I like Tata Sky. I prefer TATA Sky over RDTV because of TATA Sky descent logo.

You family will still miss imagine tv .. cos its not only removed from TS but its now shutdown ..
All it shows now r the old run of the serials ..