London Olympics 2012

Raditz

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 14, 2007
A big announcement arrived today if you live in or around London: to prepare to the onslaught of data-hungry visitors for the 2012 Olympic games that the city is hosting, 120 WiFi hotspots are being added to various locations along the Underground subway system's stations and platforms, in addition to other measures being taken to beef up tech. No WiFi will be in the actual tunnels, mind you, but it should definitely come in handy for all those tourists trying to find their way around the city. British Telecom has already tolled out a trial run at the Charing Cross station, with further installations expected in the lead up to the games
London Underground to get 120 WiFi hotspots in advance of the 2012 Olympics -- Engadget

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
London Olympics are doomed anyways, something big and bad might happen during the event .

London zion Olympics 2012 big ben destruction by illuminati part 1 - YouTube

----------

my goodness.........thers a video by olympic association(official) ............its seen by me for the 1st time just now......its horrible.(watch video by me above fully)

they have shown big ben being hit by a foot in the video..............and the whole world united by force of the olymian(read illuminati) ..........

how the hell they can put so disgusting things in an official video??? i tell u because they are all mighty powerful and discreet and yet promote their secret agenda in ur face. mind numbing man:eek:hmy:

----------

big ben hitting by a foot and all continents came together by force is their .......secret message to the world in advance. just like it was for 9/11

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
[video=youtube_share;NScs_qX2Okk]http://youtu.be/NScs_qX2Okk[/video]This was nice.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
[h=3]Logo controversy[/h]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:P%26G_logo.jpghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:P%26G_logo.jpg
Former P&G logo

P&G's former logo originated in 1851 as a crude cross that barge workers on the Ohio River painted on cases of P&G star candles to identify them. P&G later changed this symbol into a trademark that showed a man in the moon overlooking 13 stars, said to commemorate the original 13 colonies.[30]
The company received unwanted media publicity in the 1980s when rumors spread that the moon-and-stars logo was a satanic symbol. The accusation was based on a particular passage in the Bible, specifically Revelation 12:1, which states: "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of 12 stars." P&G's logo consisted of a man's face on the moon surrounded by 13 stars, and some claimed that the logo was a mockery of the heavenly symbol alluded to in the aforementioned verse, thus construing the logo to be satanic. Where the flowing beard meets the surrounding circle, three curls were said to be a mirror image of the number 666, or the reflected number of the beast. At the top and bottom, the hair curls in on itself, and was said to be the two horns like those of a ram that represented the false prophet.
These interpretations have been denied by company officials, and no evidence linking the company to the Church of Satan or any other occult organization has ever been presented. The company unsuccessfully sued Amway from 1995 to 2003 over rumors forwarded through a company voicemail system in 1995. In 2007 the company successfully sued individual Amway distributors for reviving and propagating the false rumors.[31]
The moon-and-stars logo was discontinued in 1985 as a result of the controversy.[32]

----------

Procter & Gamble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

----------

no matter what ..........you will find the illuminati connection everywhere ........13 stars in their previous logo.

all big companies are illuminati's possession

mreccentric

Addict
Regulars
Feb 13, 2012
India
Olympics is nearing up, yet we dont have a thread devoted for it. So, here i start a thread for Olympics, chat anything related to Olympics here - talk about athletes qualified, promising medal hopes, past glories, legends and records they've created.To start the thread with something:Here i post my pick of Medal Hopes for 2012 OLYMPICS:Mary Kom - Boxing (G)Saina Nehwal - Badminton (G)Gagan Narang - Shooting (G)48 Days 17 Hours 41 Minutes 20 Sec Left!

xyx2000

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 21, 2005
Mary Kom is going up a weight class while many european boxers in her class will be going down a weight class , weight & reach will be huge disadvantage for her so it will be very difficult for her if she gets a bad draw with too many euro boxers.Sushil Kumar in wrestlingDoubles/mixed tennisSodhi shooting