• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,217

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I have to renew dad's D2H connection. I think he is on the Platinum plan. Though not sure. Do I have to recharge with a specific amount for say 3 months? Or I can recharge with any amount and it would continue to deduct on a daily basis?

not really interested in coupons. just want to recharge dad's account. would prefer Paytm for no particular reason!

i can see that. i am not interested in any scammy offers. just want to recharge. 😕

----------

what i cannot find on their site are multi-month renewal plan details. like pay this much to get this many months + this time free etc etc.

----------

just go to packages tab on home............let it complete downloading data and at bottom is the option

hmm. i had recharged 1125 last time around. i thought the prices would have changed because of the increase in service tax.

----------

i really should considering finding him a cheaper package. all he watches is news channels. mom watches daily soaps. he is essentially paying for sports and english entertainment channels for no good reason. mmm mhm blah kya bakwaas hai.

Hmm. Gold Sports, or even Super Gold should suffice these needs of Daily soaps & news channels only.

You can recharge anyamount and it will be added to as no. of days.But minimum recharge is rs 200.I recharge using my CC or DC.

right. i recharged with 2250 which is supposed to be for six months. i hope it worked because i have not checked dad's tv yet. 😕

I need to recharge my Moms Tata Sky too next couple of days..and they have packs listed according their price as per 6months and yearly...the only sad part is that they hiked the prices and removed the discount they use to give for 6months on the pack which is being used right now plus they keep changing the names to the dam packs all the time.....

@ Sushubh....So now check over a period of next 4-5 days. U shud be getting the additional recharge for 25 days - ie, 25 days worth of Platinum pack. Do follow up with them if u dont get it.@ Anant....That happens with all the DTH. If 1 has done something, it most probably means that thats the trend in the industry. But yeah, in fields like making false claims, D2h has become a new trend setter!