• Thread starter Thread starter suraj_singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,827

suraj_singh

Regular
ISP
mtnl broadband
i have hdfc a/c i want to pay my mtnl bill through net banking therefore i have to add mtnl as a beneficiary so that i can pay my mtnl bill but i need some info. like :-Beneficiary Account No / Credit Card No: Beneficiary account type: IFSC Code: Click here to select IFSC codeBeneficiary Name: Email ID:i don't know mtnl a/c no, a/c taype,ifsc code, and email id. plz. help.

This is not really the answer to your question but,

if you have a Visa, Master or Maestro Debit or Credit Card you can pay the bill online;

Here: MTNL Bill View System

i have hdfc a/c i want to pay my mtnl bill through net banking therefore i have to add mtnl as a beneficiary so that i can pay my mtnl bill but i need some info. like :-

Beneficiary Account No / Credit Card No:
Beneficiary account type:
IFSC Code: Click here to select IFSC code
Beneficiary Name:
Email ID:

i don't know mtnl a/c no, a/c taype,ifsc code, and email id. plz. help.

There must be some BillPay service available on your Login home page. There you can select payee - MTNL Delhi and enter Phone No and CA no.
Generally Billpay service require only Phone No / CA no and correct Payee selection. These details you have written are required where you want to transfer money in perticular account. These details are not available to everyone.

I do not have HDFC account. But in case of ICICIBANK

See No account, IFSC code, account type required.

The information you are asking is used for NEFT and RTGS transactionsBill Payment does no work on these transactionYou can either use your banks bill pay service or use MTNL's website for bill payment.

As Sahyadri said. Why do you want to mess around with all that adding beneficiary and stuff?Just go to the MTNL selfcare website and choose to pay bill online via netbanking. The rest is simple. All you need is your netbanking customer ID and password.