Nokia City Lens

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3,256
i assume you saw the one with SRK driving around connaught place?

do you think they showed actual visuals of the phone during the city lens demonstration? coz it looks very fake in the youtube video in poor quality 🙂

Can't say.. But its fake then we will see again an apology from Nokia about wrong ad.. They have already done that. So it will be hurry to say anything about it.. Will try to concentrate more this time.. But its hard to do that when srk in screen.. I dont like him. Lol

i have not been to CP in a long time. can anyone confirm if these places are even real? 😀

old town theatre
grill house
windsor mall
wine hub
paradise kitchen
brown begal
and more...

Well all ads have a images simulated condition, so this might have one too.They have picked names of different places from across NCR and put it on that image. They might claim they didn't want to sponsor anyone so it is all fictitious. Windsor Mall doesn't exist, ditto for Old Town Theatre, Wine Hub is in Gurgaon

lol. sponsor anyone? 😀 not a very good excuse.worthy of a blog post that maybe 10 people would read?

I mean like if you see some shows where they mask the logo of the car manufacturer (though it might be obvious to everyone watching that it is a Honda City or a Maruti Suzuki Swift), these guys must have done something similar. However, this ad doesn't have the * anywhere, so they can technically be sued if this doesn't work as shown

i wonder if the ad has a disclaimer attached to it. too lazy to watch it completely again.well. internet blasted them for faking the video showcasing the stabilization technology on their lumia 920 smartphone. this is worse. they are showing the primary capability of the city lens app and showing fake data is not the best way to do it!

i have not been to CP in a long time. can anyone confirm if these places are even real? 😀

old town theatre
grill house
windsor mall
wine hub
paradise kitchen
brown begal
and more...

Never heard any of them. Does Google show up anything?