Information regarding Hathway's 4 mbps Silver Spark plan.

• Thread starter Thread starter whoru007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,550

whoru007

Human
ISP
Virgin
Hi Guys,

I need information regarding Hathway's 4mbps Silver Spark Business plan. On their website they say Download limit is U/L but I am sure that there must be some FUP which isn't mentioned anywhere on site [Link]. Please share your experience or suggestions or alternatively you can suggest me some good plan for my office of 5 ppl. I download 150-200GB/month any currently using Airtel 4mbps plan which is pathetic in service and speed. I can spend max 3-5k/month and min requirement is 4mbps. Office is located in Oshiwara, Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mayur

Airtel shoud be your best bet for that usage and budget. But as you're saying that their service is not good, I dont see any reason as to why you are considering Hathway because their service AFAIK is verrryy bad!

I actually just spoke to hathway about these plans today. The Silver spark plan is 4mbps upto 50gb, 256kbps thereafter. Static IP, NO logins and 1:4 Ratio for 2050 per monthI got an unpublished plan from them called turbo something which is 4mbps till 120gb, 1mbps thereafter. Static IP, NO logins and 1:1 Ratio for 4250 per month

I guess that is the amount of people that share a connection

Airtel shoud be your best bet for that usage and budget. But as you're saying that their service is not good, I dont see any reason as to why you are considering Hathway because their service AFAIK is verrryy bad!

budget wise hathway is better thaan airtel. But the service is worst. If i post this message successfully, then i'm lucky to have internet access right now, because my ISP is Hathway - Bangalore.