GPRS connection problem

• Thread starter Thread starter jebin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,662

jebin

ISP
airtel
Hi all, I am using a Real6410 development board(Chinese make) with android v2.3 and want to test gprs connection. I am using vodafone connection with following APN settings which i got from vodafone customer care, Account Name: vmcUser Name: not setPasswd: not setProxy: not setProxy Address: not setProxy Port: setserver : not setMCC: 404MNC: 46Authentication: noneAPN type: defaultwhen i enable these settings, the device shows the gprs connect icon on status bar, but when i connect to net, it shows 'no internet connection'.I have tried configuring the settings manually as listed on various sites, but result was the same.Can anyone help me to solve this problem?Thanks for help,

Hi all,
I am using a Real6410 development board(Chinese make) with android v2.3 and want to test gprs connection. I am using vodafone connection with following APN settings which i got from vodafone customer care,

Account Name: vmc
APN : www
User Name: not set
Passwd: not set
Proxy: not set
Proxy Address: not set
Proxy Port: set
server : not set
MCC: 404 (MCC & MNC sim will select by itself)
MNC: 46
Authentication: none
APN type: default
when i enable these settings, the device shows the gprs connect icon on status bar, but when i connect to net, it shows 'no internet connection'.
I have tried configuring the settings manually as listed on various sites, but result was the same.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?
Thanks for help,