one more Airtel fraudband switcher

KELLY1_SMITH1

ISP
aritel
hi friends I am from ludhiana. Recently because of Stupid FUP , I have switched from airtel to reliance. to be honest customer care of reliance is bit on low side as compare to Airtel. but I have checked the service. I found it good so far. I am on 649 night zoom plan. I am getting promised speed. one problem is that reliance is blocking torrent sites but i have found the way to overcome it. thanks to fellow forum members for that. but i have come to know that even airtel is going to block many such sites sooner. I will post my reviews about reliance in reliance broadband sections. here i just wanted to say that try to get rid of airtel if you are a heavy user. the more we discontinue from them, the early they will wake up.regardsbrad smith (just a nick name lolz)

Airtel is about to loose one more customer. It may not matter to them, but @1700 Rs per month if many likle me discontinue it would cost them.

----------

The actual issues was : Speed was very low and not able to watch old movies on youtube. Call up 121 they ask me to check up usage.

I tell them that i am getting 0.78 mbps which would mean FUP is not applied at the first place, but the CC insists on checking the speed at speedtest.net 🙂

LOL - I hardly download anything, very rarely use torrents. I check usage and it states 14.8 G on one day! Wow - that was ridiculous, but still well withing my DL limits without FUP, the CC states it would be resolved by 1530 hrs and it is now 1411 and no one has turned up.

I call up 121 the greeting was "Welcome to Platinum Care" - Wow delighted. Short lived happiness 🙂. ........... Unprofessional support I decide to disassociate myself with "ANY OF AIRTEL SERVICES".

Called up 121 from mobile and requested disconnection of postpaid airtel mobile. Lucky did not go for Airtel DTH a decision that was about to be made today! will go with Tata Sky!

Airtel is about to loose one more customer. It may not matter to them, but @1700 Rs per month if many likle me discontinue it would cost them.

----------

The actual issues was : Speed was very low and not able to watch old movies on youtube. Call up 121 they ask me to check up usage.

I tell them that i am getting 0.78 mbps which would mean FUP is not applied at the first place, but the CC insists on checking the speed at speedtest.net 🙂

LOL - I hardly download anything, very rarely use torrents. I check usage and it states 14.8 G on one day! Wow - that was ridiculous, but still well withing my DL limits without FUP, the CC states it would be resolved by 1530 hrs and it is now 1411 and no one has turned up.

I call up 121 the greeting was "Welcome to Platinum Care" - Wow delighted. Short lived happiness 🙂. ........... Unprofessional support I decide to disassociate myself with "ANY OF AIRTEL SERVICES".

Called up 121 from mobile and requested disconnection of postpaid airtel mobile. Lucky did not go for Airtel DTH a decision that was about to be made today! will go with Tata Sky!

Not one ....two more....it has only been 24 hrs and you are looking to switch to another isp.....for me its like more than 1 month.....but dese stupid illiterates are unable to solve my problem of high latency..... After dis Fup started in Punjab last month, my connection is also ruined....I've tried everything from nodal to appellate authority.

Airtel does have pathetic customer service if complaint is something other than dropping of link and disturbance in voice.

Have been using Aitel for quite sometime now. I feel it is their CC which is not good. I feel sad for that part. Expecting the new service provider to setup WIBRO at home today. Read review about them, it was not quite good, but wanted to have an alternative. Surprisingly they seem to be professional at least in the beginning! Let me keep my fingers crossed. Will share my experience in couple of months.

I call up 121 the greeting was "Welcome to Platinum Care" - Wow delighted.

Never knew Airtel had such arrangements.

Tikona 😕

Yes,Tikona. Posting this message after the setup the connection. Seems to be good until now. Asked for 4 Mbps plan, max speed at night is 3 Mpbs. The field person who came told that he would replace the receiver in the next couple of days after which I should get the speed. Was not quite convinced with this answer, but can wait. After all till now it was all professionally followed up and done.