Ok i want to get a new dth connection

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,958
S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

Since by local cablewallah has said that there will be no set top box until 2013 i have decided to get digital connection.which is the best dth and cheapest with all the major channels that cable wallah shows.

Oh I have heard that the DTH companies can get to know which channel you are watching! Its dangerous for you 😀

What are your needs?BTW this forum is good source for all positives and negatives of every DTH 🙂I use Airtel Digital HD, you can go for it, or I suggest go for Videocon HD (if you are interested in HD) or go for normal SD DTH, because Videocon I feel is providing cheapest monthly plans, and add channels faster than any other DTH operator.

never go for airtel. it's good till you have no problem with reception. worst cc ever. once it took me 6 days to register a complaint ( they charge 100 bucks for a visit these days, 300 for remote control change ).

Whatever you do, stay away from airtel. Videocon and dishTV seem to be nice 🙂

DishTv...!!you can go for it..!!as far as service is concerned...i've had no problems...just a SMS..they call you right back in a few seconds...!!And for channels and stuffs concerned...every operator has almost same number of channels...except for HD !! 😕So..if you are going for a SD STB...then you should check their service IMO...!!

I am using Dish TV since 2005.. very good service..only there VCC no keeps poping every other second..really annoying 🙁.