Myntra Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

he mentioned that the same size on fila and converse were of different sizes in real life.

This isn't exactly uncommon. I have a different fit for Nike as against other brands

Show rooms sucks here in Delhi.Yeah! I am going to try the 'shoes', in a showroom.I purchased one pair from South Extension, Size 7 was just fine. So, I ordered 7, on the shoes its 8 not sure if its US 8 or UK 8 :distant:Showroom from now on!

Nobody contacted me, I have not received any product and these are the notifications I am getting 😕

No.I don't know what the hell they are trying to do.I ordered something on 2nd May, they gave me an estimated delivery time of 10th May. I contacted them seeking a reply for such an awful delivery delay.And after that this shit is going on.

Contacted Customer Service just now and the guy told me that the product has been delivered 😕

I asked to him, to whom dude? He put me on hold then 😀

He has filed a complaint and told me that it would take some 3 days to see what happened.

Evidently they have delivered the product to someone else 🙂

Why am giving a shit? I have 1.6k stuck in the cash back account and that is for a product that I returned to them.

I paid Rs 250 to them, to courier the stuff.

Wow! Just WOW!

Just wanted to praise the service. I have used it twice till now, and both the times the service has been excellent.The first time I placed an order for shoes and flip-flops and the content was delivered within 4 days in good condition.2nd time, I placed an order for shoes. Used my cashback amount and a coupon, got Rs 5000 shoes at just Rs 3300.I'd definitely recommend it to other people. Oh and might I add, it has the best script and server when compared to other shopping websites (except Flipkart).Easy to use, fast and reliable.

I have used myntra just once when I had a discount coupon. After I ordered the item using the coupon, they just cancelled my order without informing me and asked me order it again. But the coupon was just usable once. When I asked myntra about it, the CS guy said that he was sorry and I need to order again and pay the full price.

Myntra is fine as long as the order delivers as required without any cancellations or returns - i've have placed about 5 Orders myself but when something goes wrong, For Eg: I had to return the products once because of some issues & the everything was fine until their courier guy(direct from Myntra in Bangalore) came & picked up the package, he only had a 'list of customers' for return pickup but didn't have a myntra id or didn't even provide an acknowledgement for picking up the package(apparently this is how they work), later the guy scooted off & didn't deliver the package to Myntra !- Now the days between me returning the package & getting back my Credit was really horrible: i had to call them about 9-10 times, customer care does not properly maintain records of previous conversations because of which i had to keep explaining everything over & over again, they never callback or keep up their other promises very well(even Supervisors), sometimes rude & ignorant(not all times though), The Rep's insisted for Order Number only on 2-3 instances when i called only with the return ID & didn't have easy access of the Order #, they wouldn't provide any support without the Order number but at every other instance i was able to provide the Return ID.A lot of users also complained about the order getting cancelled because of they ran out of stock - Duh! can't you update your website with the correct number of products available, although this happened to me only onceBOTTOM LINE: MYNTRA CUSTOMER CARE IS MOSTLY USELESS EXCEPT FOR VERY BASIC QUERIES SUCH AS DELIVERY STATUS ETCMoreover thing have changed a lot since Myntra - they are no longer have that price edge, a lot of other online companies like Yebhi, Homeshop18 etc sell products for a much lesser price at most times