ACT broadband down in AECS layout

• Thread starter Thread starter Nitin Gupta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,686
Hi,

The ACT broadband is down in AECS layout. Request you to pls check this out on priority.

Regards,
Nitin

Hi There was a maintenance activity at Indira nagar which could have resulted in network down at AECS layout for a while. Will ensure your account is rechecked and battery backup also resolved tomorrow.

Rgds

HI ACTian,understand from behavior of your representative in AECS layout, not even your service also your behavior towards customers is horrible, you guys don't stick on your commitment, Paid for six months advance to your representative and asked for fast track connection, he promised within two days he will give connection, but surprisingly he stopped picking up my phone calls and start avoiding me, as it seems am begging to him. need to improve your service and behavior first to service customers.

Actually I had also complained about Babu, their sales agent in AECS layout. But seems like nothing was done on this front. He seems to think as if he is doing a favor on the ppl by providing a connection. I applied on 26th march and finally got the connection on 28th Apr after following up hundreds of times..

Actually I had also complained about Babu, their sales agent in AECS layout. But seems like nothing was done on this front. He seems to think as if he is doing a favor on the ppl by providing a connection.
I applied on 26th march and finally got the connection on 28th Apr after following up hundreds of times..
some mad ppl will be there. lol

HI ACTian,

understand from behavior of your representative in AECS layout, not even your service also your behavior towards customers is horrible, you guys don't stick on your commitment, Paid for six months advance to your representative and asked for fast track connection, he promised within two days he will give connection, but surprisingly he stopped picking up my phone calls and start avoiding me, as it seems am begging to him. need to improve your service and behavior first to service customers.

Dear Verma, I have taken up your feedback to the head of sales and appropriate action will be taken to ensure such things do not repeat. Said that he is not responsible for the delay but expect him to be transparent to the customers when there is delay. Btw have asked the field team to fast track your connection and should be completed tomorrow if not latest by TUesday.

to be doubly sure on the right account we are expediting, can you pl send me your details to actian@acttv.in

Rgds

----------

Actually I had also complained about Babu, their sales agent in AECS layout. But seems like nothing was done on this front. He seems to think as if he is doing a favor on the ppl by providing a connection.
I applied on 26th march and finally got the connection on 28th Apr after following up hundreds of times..

Hi Nitin

Your feedback is important to us, and we have taken up the same with our head of sales and suitable action will be taken. Unfortunately there was delay in initial launch which lead to the discomforts. we are taking every step to ensure the field team provide proper support & behave in right manner with every customer.

Rgds

HI Actian,

Actually I have same complaint about Babu reddy, (Initially doesn't want to reveal his name),

Did you guys promoted him as CEO or COO for Act?

If you have done so, then please please don't start your business, he is right recipe to shut down any running business.

Request you guys to train your executives to be prompt in service industry. if they r not prompt business will suffer.

Also regarding my connection I have stopped cheque payment of Rs. 8640/-. Don't want to fight with irresponsible person.

If you really wanna to prove ACT is gud, provide me connection and will pay you. NO ADVANCE!!!

----------

HI Actian,

Lets hope for the best, still wait for your promise

Hi There was a maintenance activity at Indira nagar which could have resulted in network down at AECS layout for a while. Will ensure your account is rechecked and battery backup also resolved tomorrow.

Rgds

Hi,

No one has come to check the battery backup issue till now. Requesting you to pls get this checked.

Regards,
Nitin

HI All,I am thankful to Actian for keeping his promise,Their people come on Monday afternoon and installed connection in 2 hours. Connection is working fine from last 48 Hours. Called their customer care for payment advance 3 months. Hopefully will enjoy the service hereafter.ThanksSanjay

Also another question for ACTian. Your company also owns beam i presume. .so why isn't there a BEAMian on this forum? My connection was choppy two days back

Hi Act,I am from Ramamurthy Nagar, From May 14th 2012 onwards my net connection is down? tried several time to customer service but the line is ALWAYS busy .. voice mail of cust care is full.. Not sure about what is going on.. Is there any total outage or this problem is just related to my connection alone ?