• Thread starter Thread starter experience
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,656

experience

Nuit incroyable.
ISP
SK Broadband
So I generated 2-3 Vcc's for personal use today, i got a msg as usual on my mobile that my balance of XX rs. is deducted. In the bottom it was written that this is not an authenticated trx as per rbi mandate effective may 12.Anyone?

Lol whats the point if genrating the vcc if rbi has stopped transaction rights?Plus i guess they are refunded at day end if unused.

You can check if they are used or not by clicking on "Unused Cards" or "all a/cs & services"

It is because the balance was not actually deducted from your account until you used the card.Balance is deducted from your account when you create a VCC but this is not a transaction as per RBI norms (not actual transaction). The balance is still in your account under a sub-account (VCC).When you use the VCC this is actual transaction as per RBI. The balance from your account is transferred to someone else's account

It is because the balance was not actually deducted from your account until you used the card.

Balance is deducted from your account when you create a VCC but this is not a transaction as per RBI norms (not actual transaction). The balance is still in your account under a sub-account (VCC).

When you use the VCC this is actual transaction as per RBI. The balance from your account is transferred to someone else's account

Thanks a lot bro! 🙂

Hello, I received a similar message from HDFC Bank and I got panicked that I have done something against RBI's laws. But after reading your explanation, I am feeling easy.So does it all mean that money you put in Netsafe card is not a transaction until you actually use that card to shop or send money online?Also where can one find the RBI mandate effective from 1st May 2012?