• Thread starter Thread starter vinay_kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,667

vinay_kumar

Techie
ISP
Airtel, MTNL, MTS
Have you ever faced the problem of car battery going down on charge?

Have you ever been stranded due to engine ignition fail due to low battery?

No need to call people to push your car. Just plug this simple thing into your car's cigarette lighter socket and you have your battery charged by using daylight 😀

I also charge UPS batteries and power 12V DC equipments like LCD TV, DTH, Wi-Fi router from sunlight or ambient daylight.

This works even during cloudy sky conditions. The service life of the panel is 25 years. The price is US$ 30.

I will present a detailed review of the performance of this device soon.

I also charge UPS batteries and power 12V DC equipments like LCD TV, DTH, Wi-Fi router from sunlight or ambient daylight.
This works even during cloudy sky conditions. The service life of the panel is 25 years. The price is US$ 30.

Huh? Do you power your LCD TV directly from the Solar energy? Or does this thing stores the power somewhere (i.e, at an external battery) before you power it?

Huh? Do you power your LCD TV directly from the Solar energy? Or does this thing stores the power somewhere (i.e, at an external battery) before you power it?

During daytime, I use power directly after regulating it through a Voltage Controller bought separately. Also the power can be stored in an external battery and used later.

My primary use for this now is charging car batteries as I have other solar panels working too.

Just tried recharging a 12 V 7Ah battery and it is really very good charger. See the LED charging in progress indicator.

Solar Charger ah! How many days will it take to charge?

Solar Charger ah! How many days will it take to charge?

It takes a few hours to completely top-up the battery without any risk of sulphation/damage to battery due to safe trickle charging through adapter. The most wonderful feature of this is the Quick Start Engine feature.