Vodafone Online recharge does not work

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 13,224
Same thread 1-2 pages before.... in response to sanke1 .. They had posted this link, to which I believe he had updated.

But how would that give them the persons real name or even the tel no.?

----------

The bot is reading our comments just now. 🙂

As far as bot is concerned, expect a standard format reply 😀
But how would that give them the persons real name or even the tel no.?

----------

The bot is reading our comments just now. 🙂

Hmm... That page asks you to enter phone/email etc.. and once sanke1 enters that they have a mapping... But the problem is that too many people can click on the same link & give different complaints... So I am not sure how it works... It was just a thought... Same as how many affiliate sites work...

O you were referring to the vodafone site. I thought you were referring to the IBF site 😀 lol

Yes... Its a link to Vodafone having some unique code associated. I was just guessing that unique code could be used to map sanke1. But as I also said there are other flaws, if that is indeed the case.

Aww... come on... @VodafoneIndia is doing a wonderful job here.. Making us aware of what Vodafone really is 😛leasantry:

Now that you have decided to call the bot... Enjoy the day.... 😀
Aww... come on... @VodafoneIndia is doing a wonderful job here.. Making us aware of what Vodafone really is 😛leasantry:

I doubt - They are yet to respond to my May 4th post here... They will not respond to anything except respond with the standard template when they find someone talking about a specific personal problem

@VodafoneIndia - So the issue is not with using SBI or HDFC netbanking?

The bots should realise that Forums like these are not their "backyard", just like how Twitter/FB are. They can choose what to respond & how to respond/not respond at all against queries posted there. And still they can get away with their template replies. But such behaviour will never be spared on Forums!

Let me do the honours this time -

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share your number here http://bit.ly/IImOit and we'll get back to you soon to address your concern.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care