BlackBerry 10 Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 9,000
I am really looking forward to the new devices that would feature this update.Seems like BlackBerry is doing it right, after quite a while.

From what I understand and see .... BB10 is nothing but sort of enhanced version of QNX's OS which is presently running on the Playbook OS2.. optimized for phones, plus a few more new APIs thrown in.

First.. I think you mean the Nokia N9.. In which case, I would slightly agree that there a few similarities.. And the similarity ends with the four rectangle tiles kind of display as in the image... Gestures, minimizing apps & bringing apps to front etc are totally different.. Basically, the similarity begins & ends with the 4-tile display of apps.

Yes.. Mostly will be work in progress developer units only, they will try to delay showing the real stuff as much as possible till the launch time.

That will disappoint a lot of their fans. Maybe if they can convince it will be a matter of 1-2 months, they would be ok. But I dont think, their keyboard phones fans will jump to something random just because BB10 did not launch with one.