Airtel Now Allowed HD Receiver Made Recording WITH Purchase of Rs.49 Recording Topup

• Thread starter Thread starter kamal22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 9,569

kamal22

ISP
Broadband
Hello all my friends.
Today's Big breaking News that Now you can Made Recording on Airtel HD Receiver WITH Purchase of Rs.49 Recording Topup. They allowed Recording Facility. I Purchase it today and recording started on my 1 TB external Hard-disk.Quality is excellent.

so 49rs every month or is it a one time purchase?

no its not free top up.they charge for it every month.and service started on 1st may.because i tried many time for add free top up.but they not allowed.

Did you even check that link which i mentioned?? Stop talking nonsense we are using it for over a month and that too free.

Did you even check that link which i mentioned?? Stop talking nonsense we are using it for over a month and that too free.

Aviral ji,
Two weeks back during Recording activation they debited Rs49 for the recording top up and the CC agent said that would be refunded back.But now when i call customer care they say only for DVR its free and for HD STD its 49 pm.I think this is too much.

-Sub263

Yesterday also got it activated for free on my friends account and no amount was debitted.Mine also is not chargeable.

Yesterday also got it activated for free on my friends account and no amount was debitted.
Mine also is not chargeable.

But my online portal also shows Recording top up and not recording free top up.I will ping the airtel guys

-Sub263

Yes you should if you want the screenshot of my account with date i will provide you 🙂
Mr aviral sangal.why are you think you are always right.if a person said airtel dth charge Rs.49 for recording topup.why are you not agree with him.even i also check and use this recording topup and they deducted Rs.49 from my account.

^ Kuch dhik hi nai raha..

and i have called CC abt this news and some of them are saying there is no such service, and some of them are saying " Airtel was planning to launch this service but
due to some technical problem it has been postponed.

One even said it is not possible for HD STB customer to record.??

----------

is this offer works on HD STB or HD-DVR STB??
please clear on that.

cos CC are saying this offer is only for HD-DVR STB customers only

if u buy Rs.49 recording Topup then you can record with your HD Receiver.No need for HD DVR

if u buy Rs.49 recording Topup then you can record with your HD Receiver.No need for HD DVR
Ok, But how to do the 49 topup?
simply recharge my Airtel DTH with 49 or something else?

----------

Did u successfully record something yet?