Airtel Now Allowed HD Receiver Made Recording WITH Purchase of Rs.49 Recording Topup

• Thread starter Thread starter kamal22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 9,582
R u a Airtel HD-DVR customer?and how can i get Rs 49 Recording Top-Up? By recharging my acc by 49 rs or what?Pls help..

No i am a Airtel DTH HD subscriber.You need to call customer care to get it activated.

OK, thanks,

I will try to convince them to do a recording top-up

cos they will say "we cannot activate this service because u r not DVR subscriber."

----------

No i am a Airtel DTH HD subscriber.
You need to call customer care to get it activated.

and also can u tell me ur customer-id so that i can give ur refrence.

Ermm just to confirm have you updated your box firmware to the latest one?

----------

That wont work. Because they will say customer privacy and shit. Instead tweet to airtel_presence and tell them @sangalaviral is using it. They know me very well 😀

ya i have updated it to latest one.. all of the interface is changed and there is VOD and recording options so i think its new firmware.

ok i'll try to tweet them.

thanks..

----------

tweeted them, lets see when will they get in touch.

Recording top-up done successfully, thanks to aviral sangal for guidance..

lets see how is recording quality and format...

recording quality is gr8, and 30 mins of program will take about 500 MB space.BUT u can only watch recorded programs on STB, u cant watch on PC.

These MF has taught us a lesson activate the service as soon as possible as they will charge or hike the charge later on

AviralJi,
You are right.I am literally fighting with CC guys to get this recording topup for free. They continually deny that this top up is not free for HD customers.I even pointed them to your screenshot but they said we cannot take that as proof and ask for Customer ID

-Sub263

Read the thread

kk but shall i have to call customer care for it
plzz amke it more clear and convinient for me...!!!