Airtel Now Allowed HD Receiver Made Recording WITH Purchase of Rs.49 Recording Topup

kamal22

[OP]
Jan 6, 2008
Hello all my friends.
Today's Big breaking News that Now you can Made Recording on Airtel HD Receiver WITH Purchase of Rs.49 Recording Topup. They allowed Recording Facility. I Purchase it today and recording started on my 1 TB external Hard-disk.Quality is excellent.

kamal22

[OP]
Jan 6, 2008
no its not free top up.they charge for it every month.and service started on 1st may.because i tried many time for add free top up.but they not allowed.

sub263

Apr 23, 2012
Did you even check that link which i mentioned?? Stop talking nonsense we are using it for over a month and that too free.

Aviral ji,
Two weeks back during Recording activation they debited Rs49 for the recording top up and the CC agent said that would be refunded back.But now when i call customer care they say only for DVR its free and for HD STD its 49 pm.I think this is too much.

-Sub263

sub263

Apr 23, 2012
Yesterday also got it activated for free on my friends account and no amount was debitted.
Mine also is not chargeable.

But my online portal also shows Recording top up and not recording free top up.I will ping the airtel guys

-Sub263

kamal22

[OP]
Jan 6, 2008
Yes you should if you want the screenshot of my account with date i will provide you :)
Mr aviral sangal.why are you think you are always right.if a person said airtel dth charge Rs.49 for recording topup.why are you not agree with him.even i also check and use this recording topup and they deducted Rs.49 from my account.