Rajiv Makhni is apparently the new Director of Spice Mobiles!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,721
Boy! Now companies have started hiring TV hosts as a director!!!

senseless person...I hate his shows...Just keeps on blabbering on technologies without any meaningful content... :x

Whatever his level of knowledge in tech matters may be, he is a good presenter. An anchor need not be a guru!What his credentials are that make him suitable to be a director at Spice, I'm not sure.

actually on a tech show, he has to be a 'guru' especially considering he pretends and behaves like one. his show is not like top gear that you can ignore the deficiencies that you expect from an automobile review show...

I don't know about "conflict of interest" but whenever I hear him talk I definitely think there is a conflict of intelligence - primarily with the nonsense he blabbers on about. A person need not be an uber nerd to be a tech reviewer, but if he's presenting himself as one, then he better have the goods to back it up. This dude most certainly does not.

Is he still the director of Spice mobiles? As the thread title goes? And if so, he is using Nokia Lumia?

Lol. Brand ambassadors do not use products they endorse here in India. You are taking about an honorary job profile.