Delhi to Bengalooru Cheapest deal for 10 people

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,345

Sai

ISP
Tata
My sister and her friends are going to a Kashmir trip (On 29th June). They will return from Kashmir to Delhi on 8th July morning. As they have to go to office on 9th they have decided to take flight from Delhi to Bengalooru. What is the best deal they can get?. One of my friend came from Delhi-Blore for 2.6K last month (Go Air). Can they get similar deals?.

considering it is april, you should be able to get good deals on air tickets. just stay away from kingfisher airlines if it is still alive!

----------

mhm. 5100 seems to be the lowest fare. 😕

----------

Rs. 4730

Will prices come down in coming days?. For the first time I am going to book flight ticket. I've no idea about their ticket policies.

Usually, ticket prices follow a bell curve, you'd get the lowest prices either booking a lot in advance or booking very close to the travel date, with them peaking somewhere in between(based purely on personal experience). the latter however is a gamble because on crowded sectors such as these, most tickets may get sold out beforehand only.

ticket prices usually go up as the day comes near. that is what i have heard. the sooner you book, the better it usually is.

I have seen some fantastic prices 1-2 days before the flight date. it all depends on how popular that flight/sector is.

right. i guess that would also depend upon the availability of seats as the airlines would probably want to book the remaining seats in the end hours. not a gamble worth taking for his sister i guess. 😕 this is like movie tickets. some of the best seats are usually reserved i guess for unplanned VIP visits? and these seats are usually sold over the counter at the last minute. we have been able to book the last row just minutes before the start of the show of a brand new movie on an otherwise houseful show 😀