• Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 17,157

sapan

ISP
BSNL 3G, Docomo 3G
Hi,

While searching for a suitable broadband for me, I came across this link:

Broadband

The plans seemed interesting as it has unlimited data plans.
However the tata shop in my area does not have any idea on these plans, and not much still from the provided customer care numbers on the same page.

Is anyone using any of these plans, and could provide any feedback and review comments for the same.

Thanks
Sapan

I do not think this is a legitimate website.

I do not have much idea to confirm the sites' identities, but I reached here from tatadocomo.com ==> Internet ===> Broadband.So this is genuine site I believe.I also called the number "1-800-266-1111" given on the site and it landed to tata ivr. The customer care executive noted my number and said they would call back in 24 hours. But no response till 4 days so I thought that it is better to confirm the plans before going for one.

It is geniune tata website and they seem to have lowered their tariff a lot .. i remember a while ago they were offering 1mbps unlimited for 2k whereas others had started giving the same for 1k .. now tata rates are really competitive .. you can access the webpage you mentioned above even from the main tata website Tata Indicom

I've rarely seen areas that are serviced by tata. They seem to be present in the apartment complex next to mine. Wonder if they'd come to my place. Nice plans though 😉

boss it is for enterprise/business customers only, as I guess. Earlier Tata broadband was available in selected areas of Kolkata, later they stopped adding new customers!

boss it is for enterprise/business customers only, as I guess.

Earlier Tata broadband was available in selected areas of Kolkata, later they stopped adding new customers!

I was thinking along the same lines until I noticed the tabs at the upper left corner. These plans are listed under personal and there is a separate section for enterprise customers.

I has used TATA broadband for almost 2 years and never had problem with their connection... the speed is as they advertise and the down time is VERY less... I am from MUMBAI

I has used TATA broadband for almost 2 years and never had problem with their connection... the speed is as they advertise and the down time is VERY less... I am from MUMBAI

What plan are you on?

Are you sure its TATA Docomo and Not TATA indicom? The latter has sucky plan listed on website.

Tata has very limited presence in the fixed broadband retail market, if your area is wired up, you'll get the plans, else, its of no use.

looking like Tata is being skank again no mention of FUP or if there is even one and speeds after FUP..Photon Pro Standalone 2Mbps Unlimited 1375 Plan LOL looks unlikely they gonna really offer it without any crap FUP. :nono:and does photon here mean its gonna be wireless or wired on the site above it says " Wired Broadband connectivity with speed of upto 100 Mbps ".......totally confusing who ever did these plans ...and these people manage to get jobs wow :suspicion: !

Wired it is !
Their earlier plans were costly, but did not have FUPs. Limited usage plans also used to be there.
Here -