Tata docomo broadband feedback and reviews required

• Thread starter Thread starter sapan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 17,160
wow i just called up on their toll free no. given on the website and the CC guy tells me that this not photon dept. and this is only for wired connection and gave me tata photon cc no. lol.......pathetic !

Tata indicom (now I think all are combined in "Docomo" brand )wired ADSL steady and negligible downtime.Customer service land at your door with in 24 hours . But costly compared to Reliance,Airtel,MTNL etc. The Company rep came to my door installed, filled up the form and then took the money. No pay first and then hang around when they are coming to instal! Now no longer in any wired broadband.Tata Photon ok steady but speeds between 512 kbps to 1000 kbps only. I used photon Plus Prepaid for more than a year regularly .10 gb-rs 1200 -30 days pack was my usual recharge.Still I have the modem and occassionaly use Rs 98-48 hours-500 mb data pack to keep it alive. (I will get 50-60 kBps in IDM)Never go for unlimited version. always for a limited full speed version.Photon plus post paid if you want to loose peace of mind and High BP.GSM 3g is the best option for people on the move and lazy ones like me.