• Thread starter Thread starter gaurang08
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,281

gaurang08

Regular
ISP
you telecom
apply logic. ipod touch has a shitty camera. even if it does record video in hd... it does not have the lens or the sensor or the zooming capabilities of a dedicated camera. if recording videos or taking photos is a priority, get a point and shoot. if music is a priority get the ipod touch. i own a pretty decent camera. pretty old but is still very good. i also own a hd camcorder. but my needs are simple. i end up using the camera on my phone to take 95% of all the photos/videos i shoot. i went for the one x because i wanted a decent camera on my phone. otherwise i was pretty cool with the nexus s. if i were in your position, i would focus on getting a decent point and shoot... and buy an ipod shuffle or a similar device.

Thank you Vrij ill keep that one in mind .. But how is the camera i posted at the above link which is cheaper at 10k ??

Thank you Vrij ill keep that one in mind .. But how is the camera i posted at the above link which is cheaper at 10k ??

Its decent, but there are a huge number of improvements in the one I suggested. Esp the zoom (o & d) and the manual settings that it cnan take.

Do go through the comparison