Shall i get a Reliance Wireline Internet?

• Thread starter Thread starter Tigerstyle9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,475
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not recommend Reliance now. Torrents are getting blocked. Half of ur Internet usage will be cut down.

Yes please!! Reliance is the most amasing kompany!!Go for it!! Kudos!!

I believe u intend a pun by saying this.....but i didnt understand that pun.

yes it blocks sites. but maybe its coz of their movie releasing soon. Better option is just risk the installation amount and get a low plan . If speed is what it is promised then opt for a higher plan 🙂

Reliance sucks, they took a cheque from me saying that I would definitely get a connection, a few days after they called me and said that service was not available in my area.

Install Hotspot shield if you have 1 mb speed. Then download what ever you want. They cant overcome any ip shields.

I have read somewhere that they keep on sending the bills even if we have surrendered the connection. Is it true?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I surrendered connection in August 2011 and till date I receive bills and the amount is - 673. Means according to reliance they owe me that much ... :crazy1:

I have applied for a new connection on 16th May 2012 and still waiting to get the connection. Got call from the Reliance office that they will be doing the connection on 25th May Saturday. Hope to get a good connection. Anyone from Seshadripuram Bangalore using Reliance Broadband? While getting the connection which all things we should be checking? And how to obtain the user id and password?

Please don't go for Reliance service. They are 100% worst in Customer Service and you will not exact speed as you choose. Kindly refer the broadband forums before you go. I have experienced the problem for last one year and I migrated to Airtel which is better than Reliance in terms of Customer Support and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.