Hathway HD in Pune

• Thread starter Thread starter cgkris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 16,383

cgkris

ISP
Hathway
Hello guys,I am planning for Hathway HD in Pune, can someone tell me1) How is the service ?2) I know its 6666 per year for box and 1 year subcription , but let me know if its really worth ?3) any suggestion ?

1) Service depends on your local cable operator. 2) According to me it is worth it. They are providing 19 HD channels in Mumbai and Hyderabad and 16 in Bangalore3) Just go for it. You will love HD channels

Thanks gopi for the reply ?..but here in pune they are giving only 8 HD channels...

but here in pune they are giving only 8 HD channels...

Are you sure? And do ask your cable operator to get the STB home for a demo. Then not only can you check the number of channels, but also the quality and take an informed decision.

Hi Vrij,Thanks for the reply.Yes the hathway person came home to show a Demo , the HD looks awesome , but they say the channels may increase in coming months but no commitments.

I am using Hathway HD in Pune. so far they are showing 8 HD channels.ESPN and Star Cricket channels are added in EPG list at 366 and 367 but not visbile (Technical Problem).EPG list shown total 16 channels but only 8 are working... any idea when Pune will have all 20 HD channels like HYD?thanks.

I think hathway is in the process of adding channels. Why don't you restart your set box and see if you can see them? Switch off by removing the plug from the power socket.

Actually in Pune,hathway having space problem.Now they r working on it.they will get to add very soon.and count will be more than 20.

Gopi and Bhaskar bahi, thanks always for your quick reply....you guys rock.....Hathway helpline should learn, how important to ack and respond to users queries.....

Why Hathway Pune HD is not showing all 18 HD channels? 10 channels are still having issues, just names are provisioned in EPG.if they are getting link from Mumbai, then why should they have bandwidth issue (i assume). typical answer we are getting from Pune hathway is , it will start next week.hathway helpline, please clarify, when all HD channels as per EPG will be up and running?thank you.

Any further updates on HD channels in Hathway Pune? when all 18 channels will be visible? they are having technial problem for 10 channels.thanks.

My brother recently took Hathway HD in Pune. They said that all 20 HD channels will come only by July, but no commitments.

Thanks everyone for the reply.Hathway in pune has a good service but they have to include more HD channel's.I hope they give us Star / ESPN hd before the Olympics.