Fight Club

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,440
bookadda canceled the order. trying to order through homeshop18 and getting this weird problem.

they say that the checkout list is empty but on the previous page, i am properly ordering the book.

can anyone check it on their account?

You can apply GC84KPBU413E in Gift coupon number box to get 100 off.

Ahh just saw ur reply, above code works on HS18 only.

always late at getting the gift coupons 😕

----------

yes, the movie is based on this book. supposed to be very good.

The movie or the book ... ?Also Edward Norton would probably be the only who has played someone with Multiple Personality Disorder (In Fight club) and someone who pretended to have it when not (Primal Fear) . Primal Fear was kind of remade in Hindi with different situations but same concept as Deewangee (Ajay Devgan)

the movie is deeper than you would realize. i found out another interesting thing on reddit recently. the scene where he goes to his boss' cabin and starts beating himself? that was his first fight for the fight club where he picked up tyler to fight. and since tyler was him himself, he was actually fighting with himself.

you do know that fight club was directed by David Fincher... who has some amazing movies to his name... The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo The Social Network The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Zodiac Panic Room The Game Se7en

I always thought it was weird that the first outer folks to join the Fight Club - decided to do so after watching him fight himself

read the book man. i have been wanting to read it since the first time i watched the movie. and now that i am finally into reading again, i could not wait to get it!