Fight Club

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,443
Actually, it may sound weird .. But, I believe I have read the book.. Much before even hearing about this movie or watching it - I watched it once, only time in 2010

haha ok. i have to read it and then probably i would watch the movie once again!

Location is going to be a big constraint... Unless you are talking about region based stuff. Also, there are always good old libraries - I have one about 3km away, but its been 3-4 years since I visited. Not reading as much as I would like too. But then, I have other stuff to do as well.

Exception - I loved Gumnaam ,but after reading Agatha Christie's And then there were none - The movie paled in comparison.

i read the book forrest gump after watching the movie. book's story was a bit different. enjoyed it thoroughly. 🙂

done reading it. liked it! short book. finished it in a couple of hours. i am running out of books to read again!

What about John Grisham? I recently read John Grisham's The Confession ... I liked it simply because the story unfurled in a much different way than I anticipated...

----------

Also mention Fight Club - Movie Vs Book - Which you liked?

i think i have read most of grisham's work before he went to jail. as for the book... it was quite different from the movie i think. i would have to watch the movie again. have not seen it in a while. i think movie was more fun. though the book itself is darker. author's other books look very interesting. might order another book from him!

😀 i confused him with Jeffrey Archer. me bad. i used to read sidney sheldon, jeffrey archer and john grisham during school days. 😛