American Desperado

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,252
how long have you been living in gurgaon? i went to OLF school in new colony area. even at that time this library was a disaster with only old books in stock. our school's library had a better offering.

Me, not much, 6th year here. Explored a lot of places, but somehow managed to miss the library.OLF was one of the top schools here back then, right ?

yeah. it sort of f'ed up after we left. i think 2 years after we passed out, they changed the girls' dress from shirt/skirt to salwaar kameez. that was probably the funniest shit i heard about that school from friends who lived around there. 😀

yeah. it sort of f'ed up after we left. i think 2 years after we passed out, they changed the girls' dress from shirt/skirt to salwaar kameez. that was probably the funniest shit i heard about that school from friends who lived around there. 😀

I don't know!! but isn't that always the other way around!!
Like changing from salwar kameez to skirts..like modern days..!!anyways whom i to judge...!! 😕
Hows the book so far ??

Heh. My school too follows the salwar kameez thing. Focus on tradition and stuff 😛

finally completed american desperado last night. now reading fight club. should be done tonight. good book.