• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,659
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
When I am in Air Conditioned room or even generally, my hands are quite cold. I am noticing it from quite sometime, I thought it could be because of nervousness but, it's not I guess 😕 I feel uneasy after some time, dizzy and yeah.

Could be vitamin b12 deficiency

Go to a real doc and get your blood pressure actually checked. That's much better than asking random people over Internet about it. Don't live in a world of suspicion.

This happens to many people when they see the monthly electricity bill in summer.

Go to a real doc and get your blood pressure actually checked. That's much better than asking random people over Internet about it. Don't live in a world of suspicion.
^^
Definitely this one....

Discussion forum is for discussions I believe, and for the same reason this specific Section "Health & Life Style" was created? I guess.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

Discussion forum is for discussions I believe, and for the same reason this specific Section "Health & Life Style" was created? I guess.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

True...But..Uhmmm....sometimes going to a real doctor is much better than asking random people over internet about it... 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.