Is it a symptom of Low Blood Pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
When I am in Air Conditioned room or even generally, my hands are quite cold. I am noticing it from quite sometime, I thought it could be because of nervousness but, it's not I guess :confused: I feel uneasy after some time, dizzy and yeah.

Reactions: 1 person

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
Go to a real doc and get your blood pressure actually checked. That's much better than asking random people over Internet about it. Don't live in a world of suspicion.

rajanmehta

Regular
Regulars
May 27, 2009
Mumbai
This happens to many people when they see the monthly electricity bill in summer.

Samuel

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
Go to a real doc and get your blood pressure actually checked. That's much better than asking random people over Internet about it. Don't live in a world of suspicion.

Discussion forum is for discussions I believe, and for the same reason this specific Section "Health & Life Style" was created? I guess.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

volcano619

Prononimous
Regulars
Discussion forum is for discussions I believe, and for the same reason this specific Section "Health & Life Style" was created? I guess.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

True...But..Uhmmm....sometimes going to a real doctor is much better than asking random people over internet about it... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.