ACT Customer Care Concerns GO IN HERE

pier39lab

[OP]
Jan 14, 2012
I got mostly good things to say about the connection and reliability and I'm gratified, I can say. But there's one thing that's left me really disappointed is the Call Centre. They do an OK job when they answer your calls but mostly, they just don't answer even during a good time of the day, I'm not even talking about early morning or midnight calls. I got so wired up today, they had me waiting for ten mins with that busy music on and on and then I tried again many times after that, couple hours after that I said this is enough and I was able to reach a sales representative from a business card and he helped me out I think.And this isn't the first time, I've had to face this many times before so I was thinking it's good to broadcast this here so ACT can get serious about the CC. Come to think of it, the CC isn't toll free so you lose money just from a futile calling effort.The internet has been fairly stable for quite a while now but it just wasn't working today when I really needed it.The prime thing that makes an internet connection stand out is the call centre, people look for that. It needs to work.

ACTian

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2011
I got mostly good things to say about the connection and reliability and I'm gratified, I can say. But there's one thing that's left me really disappointed is the Call Centre. They do an OK job when they answer your calls but mostly, they just don't answer even during a good time of the day, I'm not even talking about early morning or midnight calls. I got so wired up today, they had me waiting for ten mins with that busy music on and on and then I tried again many times after that, couple hours after that I said this is enough and I was able to reach a sales representative from a business card and he helped me out I think.
And this isn't the first time, I've had to face this many times before so I was thinking it's good to broadcast this here so ACT can get serious about the CC. Come to think of it, the CC isn't toll free so you lose money just from a futile calling effort.
The internet has been fairly stable for quite a while now but it just wasn't working today when I really needed it.

The prime thing that makes an internet connection stand out is the call centre, people look for that. It needs to work.

Dear customer, Thanks for your continued support & valuable feedback. Am not justifying the act but the reality is Call Centre is going thru lot of follow up calls from customers due to Indira Nagar fiber cut issues hence the delay. This has increased the waiting time, and with the restoration of services today we expect the CC should be reachable.

rgds

rishuprashant

Apr 3, 2012
Dear customer, Thanks for your continued support & valuable feedback. Am not justifying the act but the reality is Call Centre is going thru lot of follow up calls from customers due to Indira Nagar fiber cut issues hence the delay. This has increased the waiting time, and with the restoration of services today we expect the CC should be reachable.

rgds

Act Broadband has worst Customer Care service. Hardly anyone will pick up your call for 10 15 min. and its the case always not only for these days. I dont know where there executives are busy.. either they have only 10 12 executive for whole customer base or they are not interested in picking up the call.
Moreover , the call is chargeable .. so u have to wait for 20 min but dont think even your call will get answered . So your futile effort will cost you 8 10 rs everytime.
Till now I have spend 90 to 100 rs in just one month only to talk with there esteemed Customer care.