Mumbai (chembur) people can help me

• Thread starter Thread starter ray916
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,081

ray916

ISP
Airtel
on dated 15th April 2012. i see one Galaxy s2 used on ebay listing on Rs.17000 , i contact the seller ask him about the mobile condition.

He sent me his mobile no : 09820421465
next day evening, i call him and final deal with Rs. 15000 and asked me that he has some problem with online eBay transaction so pay him direct. And I transferred money Rs. 15,000 to his account.

NAME: JITEN BANGERA

Account No:- 911010026370721

Branch: - Chambur –Mumbai

Bank: - AXIS BANK

after that he gave me information that he shipped the mobile and gave me shipping details
Trackoncourier and gave me tracking no. 265894108 dated 17th April 2012

i track on that time it show that it is shipped to me on 21st April 2012. now i can't track this number.

But today when asked authority office of trackon courier and i found that Trackoncourier website is not original, It is fake.
after that i called him still he was talking with me and said to it is original website.

His Address:

JITEN BANGERA
1st floor, MS building no.4, Chambur colony B/H
No. 118 , Nr Bus Depot
Mumbai - 400074

if any body stay or live near to that address can help me will be very thank full

friends, I want to get my money back, please help me.

Thanks.

Can't help you on Mumbai thing - But did you talk with him today, what is he saying?

ok two things wrong with your situation. Galaxy s 2 even second hand units are unlikely to be as cheap as Rs. 15000. ebay specifically warn paying directly to the seller because they cannot help you with such deals. you have made a mistake dealing with a fraud.

The only thing making me wonder is that why he still spoke to you after getting the money, unless he has more people to whom he has given the number and is waiting to collect from them.

bro ! his mobile is switch off now

----------

The only thing making me wonder is that why he still spoke to you after getting the money, unless he has more people to whom he has given the number and is waiting to collect from them.

yes !!!

----------

ok two things wrong with your situation.

Galaxy s 2 even second hand units are unlikely to be as cheap as Rs. 15000.

ebay specifically warn paying directly to the seller because they cannot help you with such deals.

you have made a mistake dealing with a fraud.

yes that was my mistake

I have read multiple stories online saying Trackon Courier guys regularly steal mobile phones, other high value stuff.

I have read multiple stories online saying Trackon Courier guys regularly steal mobile phones, other high value stuff.

yes! but there are 2 websites for Trackon Courier. with .INFO and .COM. this scam happened with .INFO website.

Let me see if i have someone living around that area......

This is a clear case of fraud. You dealt with him directly. So as chromaniac said, eBay cannot help you. His mobile no too is fake/stolen. Good chance that the courier company is fake as well or he provided a fake tracking number.Act fast. Stop wasting time on forums and go to police, Now. Your only chance is you can prove to police that you were cheated. Provide them all instances of communication. Ebay advert screenshots, any chat logs, etc. They can trace the person based on his banking details which you have.

I agree with that. I can ask around.....but that will waste some time. Better is u also start follow up by registering a case.But i have 1 concern - if this is a case of fraud, then chances are the person's real name/address/phone no. is not what he has given to u. He must have used this person's identity to mislead u. So in reality even if u succeed to trace back this person named Jiten Bangera, that person will not even be aware of this fraud.

Or go to your bank. Meet a manager and see if you can get the transaction reversed with police help. Worth trying this first.

or go to your bank. Meet a manager and see if you can get the transaction reversed with police help. Worth trying this first.

i have 1 friend in axis bank. And i found that this guy is totaly fraud every day 15000 or 17000 come in his a/c and he withdrwal it from atm
now balance of his a.c is 2300 ruppes only

I think then you should take the help of this friend to nab this guy. In fact u r in a really good position with a friend working there. All u have to do is - convince ur friend that u have been cheated, and he will help u to take the matter further.

----------

The earlier they catch him, the better it is. Things can be recovered from him & atleast some money might be returned to all those who have been cheated.

I think then you should take the help of this friend to nab this guy. In fact u r in a really good position with a friend working there. All u have to do is - convince ur friend that u have been cheated, and he will help u to take the matter further.

----------

The earlier they catch him, the better it is. Things can be recovered from him & atleast some money might be returned to all those who have been cheated.

yes, i will do