• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,305
  • Views Views 137,026

onlytest

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Freedom 800 Combo
I Just resetted my modem at 08:30pm on 28/04/2012 and see the result

If U still doubt, I can post screenshot of my data downloaded from MTNL's site.

[color=#C0C0C0;]----------[/color]

I am using this plan since Dec 2011. You can see that I have downloaded/Uploaded almost 340GB

Before I was thinking that this is temporary.

what is average speed u get ? how much u pay you bill in every month means (800 plan+ service tax 12.3%+ normal or wifi modem 50 or 75 rs. rent) ?

I doubt that you will get the same speeds if MTNL people caught these kinds of bugs in their system. Way back i also used to get 2mbps speeds on my 512kbps connection. But that lasted for only 6 months or so.

I am on 888 UL in Mumbai.8 pm to 8 am 2 mbps Monday to Saturday8 am to 8 pm 512 kbps Monday to SaturdaySunday full day 2 mbpsWorks out very well for me.

UPDATE: MTNL Mumbai users are going to get a speed upgrade. Prices being the same! Enjoy! 😀

UPDATE: MTNL Mumbai users are going to get a speed upgrade. Prices being the same! Enjoy! 😀
How ? . Any link ?

any new for delhi ?

I am on 888 UL in Mumbai.

8 pm to 8 am 2 mbps Monday to Saturday
8 am to 8 pm 512 kbps Monday to Saturday
Sunday full day 2 mbps

Works out very well for me.

Withdrawal of Rs 4500 3G plan, NO sunday speed hike. It seems MTNL means Mumbai Telephone Nigam Ltd.

Any source for your sensational news?