Does mcd need a warrant to search your house?.NO!

S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

[OP]
I am shocked to know about this.Apparently underDelhi Municipal Corporation (Malaria and other vector borne diseases) Byelaws 1975 the breeding checker can come inside your house without warrant and can fine you rs 500.I am trying to find the act.This should be challenged.Imagine the precedent.What next?green police?.

----------

MCD chief warns Delhiite against dengue

S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

[OP]
Are there other municipal corporation which have allowed this?

----------

why has someone not sued them.this violates due process,unreasonable search and seizure and privacy.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
last time i checked you lived in gurgaon. you have nothing to worry about. municipal corporation of gurgaon is too busy following their political plans which include giving away land for ultra cheap to real estate giants like DLF.

Samuel

Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
They do not invade in your almirah or your purse :DThey just check your water storage and other mediums where you store water.They don't use guns to forcefully do that, they will ask for your permission.If you deny, they will fine you.

S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

[OP]
But you have the right to deny if the govt does not have a warrant.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
well. the sooner you realize this the better. our government can and will fcuk us whenever they want to. unless the voting class start using their votes carefully.

anilsethi04

Regular
Regulars
Jun 20, 2010
hide your wife and sisters.as muncipal employers are less educate sadak chap peoples.hide ur female family or they will continue staring :lol: