• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,066
Status
Not open for further replies.

ragavindia

Regular
ISP
Tikona WiBro
Hello ,I am Ragavendran V , I have got two docomo GSM connections with numbers 843xxxx262 / 843xxxx282 on 13th March 2012I have submitted all required documents ( Driving license and photo ) to Durga Jewellers, Mugaliwakkam, Porur, Chennaiwhile taking the connection itself .But the documents are not getting updated for the past 1.5 months . I personally visited your T-Nagar outlet and submitted documents on 5th April ,How ever documents not udpated , again i went to Anna Nagar Docomo Outlet on 20th April and have again submitted the documents for both the numbers in the subject line and still the documents have not been updated .Have contacted customer care many times and poor response . Have contacted online chat customer care and no response from there too ,Have sent mail to listen@tatadocomo and nodal.tn@tatadocomo multiple times and still no resolution .Now i am escalating this to you (appellate) , I have given documents totally 3 times for the above 2 numbers ( total of 6 sets of photos and proofs) till nowwith the dealer and outlets of tnagar and annanagar . not sure what to do more than this . Not sure where those documents go ????I dont want the number to be barred again for this issue , Resolve the issue before that please .I want this issue to be resolved on priority , this is a very basic process which is taking a lot of time for months and yet not resolved in spite of me re-submitting documents again and again . This shows very bad process put in place at Tata Docomo . My alternate number is : 988xxxx378 .Thanks ,Ragavendran .VPh : 843xxxx262

Hi Ragavendran,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Hi Ragavendran,

[TABLE="width: 144"]
[TR]
[TD]"Dear Team, Please be informed that your documents has been updated successfully. "

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Hi Ragavendran,

[TABLE="width: 144"]
[TR]
[TD]"Dear Team, Please be informed that your documents has been updated successfully. "

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Yes the documents have been updated after long escalation finally .
Thanks .
Ragavendran

Status
Not open for further replies.