• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 5,554
nice movie. thanks for recommending hno3

lol - From Page 2 of Cricinfo (satire)

R Rajkumar: Shastri reviews Life of Pi | Page 2 | ESPN Cricinfo

Ravi Shastri reviews Life of Pi

The New Year has apparently inspired Ravi Shastri enough to make him want to diversify and channel his considerable talents into other outlets. To that end, the commentator, a self-proclaimed film buff, recently tried his hand at writing reviews.

Watching Life of Pi, one gets a feeling. Specifically, one gets a feeling that Ang Lee really pulled out all the stops in making this one. The CG imagery is as good as it gets, almost as good as the 'waiting for a decision' third-umpire graphics on the Chinnaswamy Stadium scoreboard.
As the story unfolds, it becomes increasingly clear that for Pi, the main character in the film, something has got to give. The fat lady starts to sing as soon as he realises that he's trapped on a boat with a tiger, and she doesn't let up until the film is over. Talk about putting the cat among the pigeons! I mean, the director is really mixing it up here. So, will Pi avoid a final nail in the coffin or will he find the strength to think outside the box and overcome this acid test? I don't want to give too much away but I'll just say it goes down to the wire.

PS: This is going to be touch and go

But q digital print from Apple iTunes 😛 instead.
and make dvd😛

Sorry did not understand. I want the movie, not ebook or any app.

Apple itunes sell movies in sd and hd format in india. though it is drm infested so the overall experience is going to be poor unless you have an apple tv in your home 😀

you missed the important part. Apple sells video content with drm. which means you can play it inside itunes or on your ios device or stream it through apple tv or airplay (or whatever the name is).

apple itunes currently has the soundtrack of life of pi. i guess it is not yet released in video version.

https://imgur.com/KuF0t9A

Finally watched it, fabulous movie!! The end is what we want to believe :thumbup1🙁Recommended for God's thread participants :sinister🙂